ConTech invites startups from the ConstructionTech and PropTech industries to apply to ConTech's Incubator.
ConTech's Partners are:
- Israel's Builders Association
- Ministry of Construction and Housing
- Ministry of Economy and Industry
Program goal: To connect startups with the construction and real estate industries, assist with product-market fit and connect with investments.
*The program is Non-Profit, No equity taken*
Duration: The program is expected to begin in September 2021 and to last seven months.
What do you get?
- Methodology and tools for product validation, help to tailor a suitable solution to the customer’s needs, connecting to a relevant customer for a joint pilot.
- Introductions and networking: Links and connections to local and global industry players, international investors and various players in the construction industry (contractors, developers, landlords, material manufacturers, engineers, etc.).
- Introduction to forums of senior managers, participation in industry events, presentations at various conferences and events of the Association of Builders, and exposure to foreign delegations.
- Usage of ConTech’s global ConstructionTech and PropTech network.
The program provides startups with dozens of hours of mentoring in various
Experts from the construction industry: contractors, developers, project managers, planners, innovation managers, and others.
• Israeli and global investors
• Serial entrepreneurs
• Marketing experts
**Startups passing the initial screening will be invited for an interview.
Application is now closed.
For more information and questions, please contact email@example.com